- To increase the profits of our client companies
- To improve the cash flow of our client companies
- To increase the wealth of their owners
- Membership of the Institute For Turnaround
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Taxation
- Membership of the Association of Business Recovery Professionals
- Membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Initial exploratory discussions are free of charge.
- We recognise we need to ensure our benefits exceed our costs.
- Benefits normally include a mix of cost and efficiency savings and new revenue streams.
- Wherever possible we like to link our rewards to some form of measured performance improvement.
What People Say About Us
I have worked with Mike on a couple of different occasions over many years, once as a colleague and.
Justin McFarlinOwner The Print Academy
Finance Director Solutions (“FDSL”) is a business consultancy providing interim and part time finance director services to entrepreneurial and owner managed businesses – typically small and medium sized companies (SMEs).
In addition clients can benefit from selecting from a range of integrated improvement services tailored to their own stage of development.
Flexibility is the keyword working from one day a month upwards with the drive to ensure the benefit of the services exceed the cost.
FDSL was founded by Mike Mattok a business turnaround specialist who has spent the last twenty five years transforming the fortunes of businesses across a wide variety of sectors by implementing company wide improvement programs addressing all aspects of a company’s activities.
After working with large PLC and international businesses Mike realised that emerging and growing businesses would benefit from “best in class” financial and reporting controls to maximise their chances of success in the fast moving world we live in.
However Mike also realised that these same companies would further benefit from a range of proven integrated turnaround and growth techniques developed across a range of business sectors encompassing – strategy, business development, marketing, sales, manufacture operations and HR.
These techniques have been honed and developed in situations where the client was often in severe financial distress and fast results were required.
When these techquies are employed in companies in a less critical state they can appreciably accelerate improved performance and profitability.